About The EventASIALEX 2021
“Lexicography and Language Documentation”
The 14th International Conference of the Asian Association for Lexicography (ASIALEX 2021) will be held on 12—14 June 2021 by Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan (National Agency for Language Development and Cultivation, Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia).
We are very pleased to announce the participation of the following confirmed keynote speakers: René van den Berg (SIL Internasional), E. Aminudin Aziz (Head of Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Indonesia), Rufus Gouws (Stellenbosch University) and Li Lan (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzen).
Saturday to Monday
12—14 June 2021
►Abstract submission deadline:
March 14, 2021
►Notification of paper acceptance:
April 3, 2021
►Deadline for payment:
May 16, 2021
►Deadline for full paper:
May 27, 2021
Registration Form: Click here
- Participants from Indonesia pay in rupiah, and overseas participants in USD.
- The registration fee includes a year’s membership of ASIALEX and access to the online journal Lexicography: Journal of ASIALEX.
In addition, registrants who opt to become ASIALEX members have voting rights and are entitled to take part in this year’s Annual General Meeting.
- Please fill in the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students should include a scanned copy of their student ID card.
- There will be no refunds.
General Participant: $65 (Rp950.000,00)
Student : $37 (Rp550.000,00)
|Beneficiary Bank||:||Bank Central Asia|
|Branch||:||BCA KCU Rawamangun|
|Bank Address||:||BCA KCU Rawamangun, Jalan Paus 81, Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia 13220|
|Payee Account Number||:||0941267717|
|Payee Name||:||Vita Muflihah Fitriyani and Nikita Daning Pratami|
|Payee Address||:||Jalan Daksinapati Barat IV Rawamangun, Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia 13220|
Here is our Program schedule
On behalf of the organizing committee, we thank you for all the abstracts submitted.
The Scientific Committee had reviewed all the abstracts submitted and the list of the accepted abstracts can be downloaded here.
Full paper should be submitted no later than May 27, 2021. The full paper guidelines can be downloaded here.
1. All presenters should complete the payment no later than May 16, 2021. The information regarding the payment can be seen here.
Please send the payment proof to email@example.com with the subject Payment Proof.
2. Full paper should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When submitting the full paper, all presenters should also include their PowerPoint slides and CVs.
Call for Papers
Inspired by hundreds of local languages spoken in Indonesia, the theme of the conference is “Lexicography and Language Documentation” highlighting language documentation in lexicographical contexts. We welcome proposals related (but not limited) to the following topics:
1. Ai Inoue, National Defense Academy, Japan 2. Amy Chi, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR 3. Anmin Wang, Guangxi University for Nationalities, PRC 4. Arleta Adamska-Salaciak, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland 5. Dora Amalia, National Agency for Language Development and Cultivation, Indonesia 6. Gilles-Maurice De Schryver, Ghent University, Belgium; University of Pretoria, South Africa 7. Hai Xu, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou, PRC 8. Ilan Kernerman, K Dictionaries Ltd, Israel 9. Jesus Federico Hernandez, University of the Philippines Diliman, The Philippines 10. Kilim Nam, Kyungpook National University, South Korea 11. Lan LI, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen 12. Totok Suhardijanto, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia 13. Vincent Ooi, National University of Singapore, Singapore 14. Yongwei Gao, Fudan University, PRC 15. Yukio Tono, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Japan
Proceedings of the papers presented at the conference will be edited. Some selected papers will be recommended to the refereed journal: Lexicography: Journal of ASIALEX.
Please contact us for more information.